NCHRP Report 350
Crash Test Results for the KomaAlu Composite Sheet System
UL 879 Test Results
Conditions of Acceptability:
- Suitable for use in dry, damp and wet locations.
- Suitable for use in decorative and sign body applications only.
- Suitable for use in component support applications. When threaded directly
into the panels, screws shall be no smaller/finer than No 10. Suitability
of smaller and/or finer screws shall be determined.
- Rain tightness shall be determined in the end product.
- Electrical spacings and bonding for grounding shall comply with the end
- Suitable for use in terminating conduit in 1/2 in Trade Size.
- A letter made from a structural panel shall have at least two points of
support and shall have no point more than 10 in. from a point of support
- These materials are rated 50°C, consideration will need to be given to end
product thermal spacings from heat producing components or temperature
- These materials are available as unpainted aluminum or pre-painted